• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour-Updated 8th January- All Better :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Had a horrendous night, never seen a Rabbit so bloated :cry:He's been stabalised on intensive treatment and thankfully his blood glucose readings are going down.

No idea what has caused this, but if he recovers from now on he will be on a hay only diet.

Some vibes would be very much appreciated xx

Last edited:
Oh goodness, poor Endeavour. I completely sympathise Jane as it's how I lost Pod in November :cry:. Less than 24 hours from happy and skipping around to dead. Bloat is a killer. Sending thousands of (((((((vibes))))))) for a full recovery.

:love:.. Lots of healing vibes for your gorgeous boy...

Noserubs for Endeavour xxxxxxxxxx

My heart always freezes when I see the "B" word :( I hope you're both doing okay now.
Thinking of you and Endeavour and speeding vibes your way for his complete recovery and continued health. Supportive hugs being sent to you too. xxxxxxx

Sooo glad he has come through Jane. Bloat is evil :(
I hope he makes a fast recovery now.

Millions of get well vibes for Endeavour. Hugs for you too Jane, he is so lucky to have you to take care of him xx

Poor Endeavour :( poor you :(

Hope his recovery is fast sending gentle nose rubs to him and you a big hug :)

You still haven't worked out his trigger then :(

Poor boy hay only how boring for him :?

Back