• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House rabbit boarding.

BerryJane

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

After 3 years of not going away as a family - mainly down to Berrys health, we have booked to go away to visit family in Ireland over Easter. :shock:

We have never left Blossom anywhere and the couple that looked after Berry and Tillie when we went away no long offer the service.

Do any of you know of anyone that boards house rabbits. Blossom is never locked up and so I would be looking for care of a similar nature - a single room would be fine. We would need someone from Mon 6th to Sat 11th April. We live in Stourbridge - West Midlands - and although we wouldn't want to travel far, I do have access to transport.

Would be great if anyone could offer advice from their experiences.

Cheers in advance. :) :)

Yoo hoo.......I do!!!!!!

Radio, tv, dvds, usual sights, sounds and smells of a house.........and a mad rabbit woman....that's me. I am about half an hours drive away from you.

If you have any concerns about me, a few RU members have used my services in the past.....and so far everybun has been happy with what I have to offer.

If you wanted to have more choices of boarding places, perhaps add a rough idea of the location required.

Di.

oh fab - I knew you did but wasn't sure whether you still did or not. :)

Do you have spaces for that week - if so can I reserve a slot please?
Where abouts are you?. Maybe we could get together to discuss my little boys needs. He is fairly easy maintenance except he is a six weekly dental boy.....

I feel a sense of relief. :D

Hi, I have an appointment soon, so I have to toddle off, but when I return I will pm you with contact number(s) so we can have a chat and hopefully I will be able to allay any worries and concerns about me boarding your little furry fella.

Hello! :wave:

If Mrs B can't help, then maybe we'd be suitable.....www.vipiggies.co.uk...we can't offer a whole room but we have some 8ft indoor hutches being installed this month, so plenty of space for a single bun. 90% of our accommodation is indoors, in our home.

We are also very close to an excellent vet practice which is opne 24/7 and which has several bunny savvy vets (including Marie Kubiak, who sometimes posts on this forum).

We're in Oldbury, probably 5 miles from Stourbridge.

Tracey :D

Hi Tracey,

Thanks very much for your post - I appreciate you taking the time. Your set up looks lovely.
My only reservation for my needs is that Blossom has NEVER been in a hutch / cage and so I would be unsure how he would react to being in one and away from home. Please understand that this isn't a criticism or a slight on what you offer at all and I would certainly bear you in my mind and point others in your direction. I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks again. Jane xxxx

Hi, I have an appointment soon, so I have to toddle off, but when I return I will pm you with contact number(s) so we can have a chat and hopefully I will be able to allay any worries and concerns about me boarding your little furry fella.

Cheers - look forward to hearing from you. :)

BerryJane, I do have space for Blossom to come and stay for those dates.:thumb:

Will pm you with my contact numbers so we can have a chat beforehand if you wish.

Hi Tracey,

Thanks very much for your post - I appreciate you taking the time. Your set up looks lovely.
My only reservation for my needs is that Blossom has NEVER been in a hutch / cage and so I would be unsure how he would react to being in one and away from home. Please understand that this isn't a criticism or a slight on what you offer at all and I would certainly bear you in my mind and point others in your direction. I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks again. Jane xxxx

Hi Jane

No problem, and it's not taken as a slight at all :D you know Blossom best and you know what will make him happy.

Tracey x

Hi Jane

No problem, and it's not taken as a slight at all :D you know Blossom best and you know what will make him happy.

Tracey x

We all try to work together to provide the ideal boarding environment for the little ones. If one of us doesn't quite offer what ideally suits a little one, then hopefully the other one can. It is all about helping and caring, and working as a team together for their welfare.

Well that's my opinion...and I think that it is yours too.

Di.x

Back