• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry.UD HES GONE :(

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
After 8 weeks veterinary care my bun will be home tomorrow.:DI cant really go into detail at the moment but Im so excited and emotional.Its felt like part of me has been missing all over Christmas and the New Year.Please could he have some"stay well" vibes?I just want him and his little wifeybun to stay home and well with me.x

Last edited:
Gosh that is a long time, sending lots of "stay home, stay well" vibes for your little fellah xxxxx

I am so pleased to hear that Harry is coming home !! Millions of 'stay well' vibes being sent for the special lad :love:

This is wonderful news! :D Many stay well vibes for his continued health winging their way to you. :love: xxxxx

They are delaying his homecoming til tomorrow just to be sure.One more day wont hurt after all this time.Very excited!!!

lots of 'stay well' vibes....

'8 weeks veterinary care' - I hope he was insured!:shock:

Kripes. I hope so too.

Lots of 'staying well' vibes coming his way. I am sure they will both be delighted to be home again.

Back