• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabel last night

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
so new year came through I had gone to bed turned lights off, she was munching her hay, fireworks going off outside for good half hour, she wasn't bothered, then after they stopped she thumped her feet :shock: :lol: I don't know if she was saying she would have the last bang or not, such a character

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Gotta love a bun with personality! That sounds like something Slipper would do! :roll:

I'm so glad mine aren't fussed. Fireworks started four hours ahead of midnight and since we had warmer than normal weather there was a lot of noise because people could be outside longer without freezing. :?

Then at about 1 a.m. some numpties decided it would be fun to hold a screaming snow machine race down our street. :evil: There were loud people riding atvs till almost two a.m. I almost miss NYE at forty below! :roll:

certainly is, did I tell you I get told off if I make a noise and disturb her, she tells me to shut up by a thump and get back in bed, I then say to her mabel shut up so she stops to :lol:

certainly is, did I tell you I get told off if I make a noise and disturb her, she tells me to shut up by a thump and get back in bed, I then say to her mabel shut up so she stops to :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: she's a right little diva!

Back