• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some bunnies you don't hear as much about....

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Who cares for the lovely Mad Hatter? He is absolutely gorgeous....just wondering how he is doing?

Feel free to join in this thread and ask about any bunnies that you don't/haven't noticed being mentioned on RU recently.

Was that Wendle who had the mad hatter? She hasn't been on in aaagggeeessss :(

I liked a rabbit called Neo. Dont remember his person's user name. I miss hearing about Little as well.

I liked a rabbit called Neo. Dont remember his person's user name. I miss hearing about Little as well.

I was thinking about Little only the other day. She belongs to Schtoffen who I haven't seen on here in ages!

I miss hearing about Marshall and Sky... can't remember whose they were but the RU member was going to get a pair from a breeder then saw Marshall & Sky in rescue and brought them home :love: I'd like to know how they're getting on.

Flymo. Great name for a rabbit. Havent seen anything from his family of late.

Mine would probably be Spartacus
I think he was panjanda's and the reason we don't hear about him is cos he didn't survive very long after leaving the dodgy breeder, but for some reason his story really touched me and inspired me to contact bunnymadhouse and find out about rescues and meet all the awesome BARC bunnies and people which ultimately led to All Ears - so short life but big impact

When I had my Kermit he was quite the celebrity on here, mainly because I posted loads about him.....nowadays I am so busy with other stuff that my buns get neglected from me taking their pics and posting, bad mummy alert!!

I do love seeing pics of everyone else's bunnies though :)

Back