• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ivy Moo!

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
I think the RSPCA have tricked me into taking their naughtiest bunny... they sold her to me as a 'sweet little rabbit' but she is a little wretch! :lol: So lively and into everything :roll: She's been here nearly two days and she's dived into her water bowl headfirst, tipped a glass of coke over and completely taken over the bed! Oh and she's chewed her adoption papers up so I hope no one asks to check them :roll:

Barney is alternating between chasing her away and snuggling up to her... still seeing humping and a bit of growling but nothing too serious so far, so fingers crossed!

Ivy: I wants that drink :p

(I can't get over her tininess next to Barney :D)

Ivy: Don't worry hoomin, I makes myself at home

She's landed on all 4 paws there.... How sweet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's such a silly little girlie, I can't get over her innocent little face when she's so norty :lol:

And her and Barney are doing lots of big flopsies, so I think they're happy with each other :love:

Back