• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when mabel takes over the bed

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
last night, she decided mum your not sleeping on the nice comfortable feeling throw nan bought you I am, so she happily slept in between my feet :lol: I told her she was mad, she wasn't bothered :lol:

She must have felt right at home between your feet.. Did they smell of fenugreek crunchies. Or brussel sprouts???..:lol:

I sleep like this every night with George my cat, I usually end up diagonal in the morning ! :lol:

Ah I bet Mabel was lovely and comfy :love: I wish Scrappy would come and sleep on the bed. I always used to have a cat that would and I miss having a little furry friend to snuggle up with. Even though they do take over the whole bed so I'd usually end up clinging to the edge :lol:

that's lovely, and she would have been nice and cosy. my childhood dog always slept on my legs. (even after she'd died, but that's a different story :) )

that's lovely, and she would have been nice and cosy. my childhood dog always slept on my legs. (even after she'd died, but that's a different story :) )

It was so good since December she got much closer bond with me she always did anyway but now more so

Back