• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Under the tree

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Before it goes away. :( These were actually take Christmas eve.
falinetree2.jpg

falineundertrees.jpg

bothtree.jpg

mollys.jpg

mollytree5.jpg

mollytree.jpg

falinetree3.jpg

mollytree4.jpg

oh and in case you're wondering how it and the presents avoided destruction, the rabbits have their own room/access to the top floor of the house, they'd only come down for a little while. :lol:

Last edited:
Awesome pictures! :love: And after seeing how tatty my bunnies have become this last year due to the never ending moult, I have to say, how immaculate your bunnies are! :)
Is that a collie/shetland sheepdog I see nosing about with one of them behind the tree? :D

He is indeed a shetland sheepdog.
xmasdogs.jpg

Thanks, that's really nice, I can't really take credit though, they do get brushed with a soft brush but other than that they're just naturally like that.

He is indeed a shetland sheepdog.
xmasdogs.jpg

Thanks, that's really nice, I can't really take credit though, they do get brushed with a soft brush but other than that they're just naturally like that.

Awwww! Puppiiiieeeeeesssss! :love::love::love:
What a fantastic photo! Oh my goodness, the little hats! :D
I had a full size collie as a young girl and he was my whole world. Sadly we lost him within a month of his coming home but I've never forgotten him and always wished I could have another. At my age though, a Sheltie would be more practical (of course Jenna would never have it! :lol: )

Fiver is a minirex and his fur used to be very even and soft but this year his coat has blown and it doesn't look to be settling anytime soon. I think it's how dry and hot the house is in winter. We're all a bit on the dehydrated side and the off daylight definitely messes with their circadian rhythms, to the end that they appear to be terminally stuck in the change of seasons mode. :(

A very happy furry family you have there. :love:

They all look fantastic :wave:

I thought for a moment I was seeing things and the bunnies 'neath the tree had turned into doggies!

Awwww! Puppiiiieeeeeesssss! :love::love::love:
What a fantastic photo! Oh my goodness, the little hats! :D
I had a full size collie as a young girl and he was my whole world. Sadly we lost him within a month of his coming home but I've never forgotten him and always wished I could have another. At my age though, a Sheltie would be more practical (of course Jenna would never have it! :lol: )

Fiver is a minirex and his fur used to be very even and soft but this year his coat has blown and it doesn't look to be settling anytime soon. I think it's how dry and hot the house is in winter. We're all a bit on the dehydrated side and the off daylight definitely messes with their circadian rhythms, to the end that they appear to be terminally stuck in the change of seasons mode. :(

A very happy furry family you have there. :love:

The collie/sheltie breeds do really capture the heart. :)

They don't have heating in their room actually and I keep their floor quite cool as no humans 'live' there, it contains the spare room and my craft room and they are in what would have been a bathroom but is now the rabbit room.

Back