• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunny at the market

Kenna-bunny

New Kit
I have had bunnies from being very small but mostly they lived out side.
We recently moved and had to sell most of our animals , giving up a farm for and apartment is a big adjustment!
A few weeks ago we when to the local market just to look around . I when tot the animal section and what I saw broke my heart! Puppy every were! There we even some four week old puppies ( why to young to leave there mom) :cry: , but we couldn't get a mother dog , so there was nothing I could do :( but then I saw this box with a bunch of meat rabbit in it ( there was no food or water) and they were almost sitting on each other because there was no room :( then I saw Kenna, she was in the corner behind a bother bunny , she was much smaller then the others ( you could feel every bone in her body) and she had ear mites, but I had to get her my mom said she would probably not live very long but I still wanted to get her, I already loved her :love: so I toke her home! We weren't prepared for a bunny and I kept her in a box for the first day until I had a better set up.
I am now keeping her in our large dog crate (it's bigger then the cages you at the pet-shop) untilwe can bold a bigger one , and I have been trying to get her to pick up weight and so fair it's going good.
I'm soo happy I got that little bunny at the market!

Awww, she has obviously found a safe place with you :D

The link to your photo is not complete, so it isn't showing up

I have had bunnies from being very small but mostly they lived out side.
We recently moved and had to sell most of our animals , giving up a farm for and apartment is a big adjustment!
A few weeks ago we when to the local market just to look around . I when tot the animal section and what I saw broke my heart! Puppy every were! There we even some four week old puppies ( why to young to leave there mom) :cry: , but we couldn't get a mother dog , so there was nothing I could do :( but then I saw this box with a bunch of meat rabbit in it ( there was no food or water) and they were almost sitting on each other because there was no room :( then I saw Kenna, she was in the corner behind a bother bunny , she was much smaller then the others ( you could feel every bone in her body) and she had ear mites, but I had to get her my mom said she would probably not live very long but I still wanted to get her, I already loved her :love: so I toke her home! We weren't prepared for a bunny and I kept her in a box for the first day until I had a better set up.
I am now keeping her in our large dog crate (it's bigger then the cages you at the pet-shop) untilwe can bold a bigger one , and I have been trying to get her to pick up weight and so fair it's going good.
I'm soo happy I got that little bunny at the market!

Bless you for taking her one. One bunny saved from a cruel fate. She is lucky :love:

Back