• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie wouldn't let me sleep last night...

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I thought he was just being silly, as he is sometimes, but then I noticed flashing outside. It was about 3am by this point so flashing outside is weird!

Looked out and there was a fox outside :shock: :love: One of the neighbours was taking photos of it while it was looking around for food. It was just ignoring the neighbour and going about it's business.

I LOVE foxes :love: I knew there'd be some near me since there's a park behind the houses over the road and a cemetery at the top of my street and over the road, but I've never seen one around here. It was so cute :love:

And Charlie is all clever and got an few pellets as a treat for keeping me awake to see it :lol: I'm pretty sure it was the light that was annoying him rather than knowing there was a fox, he doesn't like flashes of light once my bedroom light is off and will thump even if I turn a torch on during the night.

(The rabbits are indoors, so nice and safe from the fox!)

Awww, I do love to see foxes, I'm sure there'll be some near me seeing as I live in the woods but I've never seen one here yet. And my buns are indoors too so I can carry on safely hoping to see one.

Fiver would've been thumping nonstop which would send Jenna packing with ears down and tail tucked and I'd have to get up and retrieve her from the living room. :roll:

The strangest things will set off bunnies.... :? The flash but not the fox? He might have sensed it was there though, surely? :)
I have yet to suss what triggers my two in the bedroom but I reckon it's my son up late gaming. :(

Back