• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

proof that rescues dont just get crossbreeds .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
This is Comet .

A gorgeous , gorgeous boy who is a White Satin .
His fur is amazing ...hes like a little polar bear .

and he is lovely natured .
very cheeky and lively .

He will be neutered next week .

repeating to myself 'no... more... rabbits... no... more... rabbits...no... more... rabbits...!'

:lol: that's what I have to chant when I open a BARC bunny thread :lol: they're so close to me too :thumb:

He is gorgeous :love:

:lol: that's what I have to chant when I open a BARC bunny thread :lol: they're so close to me too :thumb:

He is gorgeous :love:

I have a permanent "if waffles/DP got run over by a dinosaur or struck by a tsunami" replacement list of wonderful Barc bunnies. But I love waffs and DP so much and don't want to lose them and more bunnies would be too much work for me

I have a permanent "if waffles/DP got run over by a dinosaur or struck by a tsunami" replacement list of wonderful Barc bunnies. But I love waffs and DP so much and don't want to lose them and more bunnies would be too much work for me

I have those thoughts too, as in 'what if I lost one bun?'..I totally Don't want to lose either of them, but Bark and York are both quite close to me and I do actively follow all their beautiful buns X

Threads like this make me think I need to get Bee bun a friend but after his last failed bond I am just so scared :(

Comet you are so handsome I hope you find your forever home soon :love:

Yoo hoo Comet.......I really wish that I had space for you. Stunning... xxxxxxxx

I have never deliberately chosen a rabbit because of its breed....but I have always had a real soft spot for REW'S. I think primarily because they are often overlooked, but I know from personal experience.....they are bunnies.....full of character, intrigue...and beautiful.

Threads like this make me think I need to get Bee bun a friend but after his last failed bond I am just so scared :(

Comet you are so handsome I hope you find your forever home soon :love:

I can thoroughly recommend BARC, Angie is lovely and knows the bunnies personalities really well, and she is very good at choosing a likely partner too. I also know that they home nationwide and I know they do bonding for people too :thumb:

Back