• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Esmee and her elder daughter Bree

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper

This is Esmee who arrived from an awful place and was carrying a tapeworm cyst in her jaw .
She will soon be looking for a new home with her elder daughter Bree .
Both will have received treatment for tapeworms . This type of tapeworm CAN NOT be passed from rabbit to rabbit ...only from dog to rabbit and rabbit to dog .

I bet the Vet was rather :shock: when he/she opened up the lump !! I hope the girls will soon find their forever home xx

I bet the Vet was rather :shock: when he/she opened up the lump !! I hope the girls will soon find their forever home xx

she was pretty shocked yes ... and didn't know what it was at first ..
Its been a learning curve for us and our vets ... but thanks to Molly Varga and Richard Saunders advising our vet we now know correct treatment thank goodness .

she was pretty shocked yes ... and didn't know what it was at first ..
Its been a learning curve for us and our vets ... but thanks to Molly Varga and Richard Saunders advising our vet we now know correct treatment thank goodness .

Makes me shudder to think of it, but thank goodness its all sorted now :D

I once watched a documentary about a bloke who ate a tapeworm as part of some sort of experiment :shock:

Back