• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me those grumpy Nethie faces!!!

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
I've got a massive soft spot for the particular face that Nethies have that make then look as if they are disapproving of EVERYTHING. :lol:

Please share some pics!!

:love::love:

I have many disapproving bunny photos over the years but our first bunny was a nethie! Sadly I could only find very small images of Cookie but he does look disapproving!

The day we brought him home!
15941712810_a0d9f6c40e_o.png

First time having free garden time:
15509309843_faf14c01a6_o.png

Kerbie is a nethie cross, but still manages to pull some very disproving faces!

I think he looks royally hacked off in this :lol:

Blackberry the 2nd & 4th pics are great, the bun certainly looks like he's spoiling for a fight :lol:

Not so much a grumpy face but this is Alice doing her grumpy pose!

I don't think she wanted her photo taken here!

The ultimate grumpy Alice face

Oh Alice!! So beautiful, so grumpy!

Blackers - haha! Love your boys. They clearly think that they can't get the staff... ;)

I love nethies :love: My soul bunny Benji was a nethie cross and he had the grumpy face perfected :lol: I'd love to have another nethie one day.

Oh my gosh, all these grumpy bunnies! Clearly RU bunnies don't know how lucky they are having their own personal slaves! :lol:

Back