• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finlay the Nethie!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Well as you know, I lost Arran a few months ago now. There were no plans to get another bun as I had my two bonded pairs, which was fine. Then I saw this little dude in the adoption centre and well, it had to be done :roll: ;) He is so like Arran its uncanny!

He's about 8 months old. His previous owners were moving and didn't want to take him along too. It's their loss! :love: They gave him the name Finlay and I liked it.

My vet wasn't happy to neuter him until he's a year old. So I had to decide if I should leave him alone over the winter, or try bonding him with Islay and Jura anyway. I know its not recommended, but I went ahead and bonded them anyway. They have been together for a few months now and adore each other completely!

10676295_10154675591785643_746442467678886835_n.jpg

Eating breakfast
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154778465065643&l=862629163187130013

Oh, and I'm sorry I haven't been around in ages, life has been hectic! But I do love the new quick reply box :) I've wanted one of those for a long time!

Last edited:
Aww he is beautiful :love: I am glad the bond has worked well, hopefully after castration things will be even better x

I love the video, especially how Jura's ears are balanced on each of her friends :lol:

Oh look at him!!!!! What an adorable little man!!!

Can we have some pics of your lovely doggies too please?

:love::love:

What a gorgeous bunny! Is it me, or does he look rather grumpy and disapproving in that picture though? :lol:

Gosh he's a dinky little bun when you see him next to the other two :lol: He's very cute though!

Back