• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Moggie Matilda.

luna

Mama Doe
I thought I would share some cute pictures of Matilda :)

She is settling in well ( although she follows me everywhere, which I'm struggling with ...Hopefully this will settle)

She loves her food. I bought her a selection of food from zooplus and there is nothing she turns her nose up at. She is a really good little eater and has a lovely glossy coat.

I have to say though that I do miss a lot of the aspects of bunny ownership and I think bunnies really were my soul pet. I'm a bit like a bunny in that I like cuddles sometimes but on my own terms but I dont think cats get that. Lol.

Anyway I'm sure I will adjust in time :)

Here is the lovely lady xx

021ae3a43a001a8d1ec0b3e0c20dcc3a.jpg

79c28023db5c213a26c040ce2f01210b.jpg

Awe she is gorgeous :love:

The following around might settle but if she is anything like my Jessy be prepared for a little black and white shadow :lol:

As for cuddles in your terms forget that if a cat wants a cuddle it will have one :lol: and you can't stop them ;)

Shes so pretty.

I am like the Pied Piper when I am at home, theres 6 cats so theres always one behind me, or in front, just waiting to trip me up.

As soon as I sit down with a cuppa or the netbook its like an ambush, who can get to my knee first and check out what I am eating or drinking. So far the kitten likes coffee and tomato soup!:shock:

Aww she's beautiful and has a lovely coat so the food must be working out for her :) xx hope you had a lovely Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, she's lovely, how old is she? She looks like a kitten in those photos :love: I wish I could have a cat!

Hi Luna :wave: I'm so pleased Matilda has settled in well, she is beautiful, lovely glossy coat. Don't want to worry you, but my George is now 4, and still follows me around like he did when he was a kitten. I have to say, I really love it, he even follows me into the kitchen and has his own little chair so he can watch me cook :) hope your backs a bit better now, I love my bunnies to bits, but they are hard work, and my knees kill me with all the cleaning. George is much easier I have to say ! :lol:

She's very pretty! :love: My Zoe cat follows everyone around and it does sometimes drive you a bit crazy :lol: But apparently that's typical for her breed (Ragdoll). She's just so nosey :lol:

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and anecdotes about your own little shadow cats. Lol :) eek ...What have I let myself in for. I already have a shadow in the form of a five year old boy !!!

Yes Sarah1989 ..Your right, matilda is still a kitten. She is ten months old but very petite. I don't think she will grow much more.

Hi Luna :wave: I'm so pleased Matilda has settled in well, she is beautiful, lovely glossy coat. Don't want to worry you, but my George is now 4, and still follows me around like he did when he was a kitten. I have to say, I really love it, he even follows me into the kitchen and has his own little chair so he can watch me cook :) hope your backs a bit better now, I love my bunnies to bits, but they are hard work, and my knees kill me with all the cleaning. George is much easier I have to say ! :lol:
Would you believe my back is still pretty much the same. I have good days where I think it might be healing and then it gets worse again. I threw the towel in with the physio about 3 weeks ago as there was nothing more he could do. He tried two sessions of dry needling towards the end as a last resort. Oh ... I would love a new back.

I hope you had a nice Xmas xx

I don't know how but I missed these pictures of your rather beautiful Matilda!

She is one gorgeous girl and looks so snuggled up :D

Cats are such funny little things. I adore my Suzie but only get love and attention on her terms even after having her for 8 years. I wouldn't change her for the world :D

Here she is giving me a look of distain :lol:

This is her version of a cuddle...

Cats are such funny little things. I adore my Suzie but only get love and attention on her terms even after having her for 8 years. I wouldn't change her for the world :D

What pretty markings :)

Suzie is so pretty. I love her colouring and markings :)

She coordinates well with your PJ,s bless her ! :lol:

Back