• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can i add a dash of boiling water to bisc's water bowl?

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
the water from our tap is freezing cold. can i add just a dash of boiled water just to take the edge off how freezing it is? :wave:

Mine are indoor buns so I don't have to worry about the water freezing but litter trays still have to be changed and I swear my two were laughing at me as they watched me clean out their litter tray from the warmth of the windowsill whilst I was outside freezing my butt off scrubbing out their under-bed storage box.

I've been giving mine warmed water for a while, my girlie loves it, I call it her cup of tea :lol:

I was outside freezing my butt off scrubbing out their under-bed storage box.
I've got this to look forward to today :( Since mine's been indoors it's been much harder! Got used to outdoor routine, even in the cold&wet. I'll probably just chicken out and throw the remnants out, rinse it outside and bring it back in for scrubbing in the bath, which needs a good scrub itself anyway!

bisc is inside so his water won't freeze, but it seems too cold coming out the tap :? think he approved anyway as he had a long drink after i did it. :thumb:

Back