• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bummocks!

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Just been out to check on the buns and thought I'd change their water for some fresh warm water as they like a warm drink in cold weather. Swapped over their snugglesafe for the new one and carried the water bowl and snugglesafe back into the house. Somehow the water bowl slipped out of my hand and fell onto the path and smashed. They have 3 water bowls so the can have one in the run, one in the shed and a spare one to swap with in the mornings if one is frozen to save a bit of time in the mornings. They're all the same spotty design but 2 are pink and one is purple. Purple being my favourite colour. Of course it was the purple one that smashed!
Bummocks!

Argggghhhh!! Why is it always when you're going out of your way to do something nice when these things happen? I still have a scar on my leg where my old rabbit aviary attacked me when I was doing something nice for my boys. It's always the way!

I hope you manage to replace it!

I say that was a double bummocks with a willy wonka on top !!

:lol::lol: Jane, that made me chuckle. :)

Aw, Glingle, that really is a bummer. :( I think I broke Mimzy's first drinking bowl early on but since it was just a chip and crack I glued it back together and kept it. It's just a storage piece now (suitable for keys or change) but I don't want to throw it away. :(
Can you replace it with a similar one?

:lol::lol: Jane, that made me chuckle. :)

Aw, Glingle, that really is a bummer. :( I think I broke Mimzy's first drinking bowl early on but since it was just a chip and crack I glued it back together and kept it. It's just a storage piece now (suitable for keys or change) but I don't want to throw it away. :(
Can you replace it with a similar one?

My buns drink from my old dogs water bowl. I am petrified of someone dropping and breaking it (probably me!) but I can't quite bare to not allow them to use it!

Back