• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow Bunnies

dumblepaws

Mama Doe
Waffles and DP's run didn't get any snow in it and I thought they were missing out, so let them explore it a bit anyway.
Waffles just wanted to dig it, and DP wanted to eat it.
10846355_10152508137831905_1324458889023433389_n.jpg

B58f22uIAAAqoVd.jpg:large

B58qa4eIUAAkX6G.jpg:large

Also - took the above on OH's phone and whilst sending them to me, I found a load of baby bunny pics I hadn't seen - so this is Waffles from about a year ago. Love her earsies!! And so proud of how they've both grown up. They are amazing bunnies :love: :love:
B58q1rNIgAAOC65.jpg:large

I'm sad Lopsy couldn't enjoy the snow as he's been ill :( He's been flopping while watching Jurassic Park instead! Looks like they had a great time though! Charlie always liked the snow :)

They are beautiful bunnies :love:
Glad they had some snow fun :D
Mine did today, they got really excited checking out every corner of their free-time zone, as if they had never been out there before.. definitely bunny enriching :thumb:

Thinking of you too Lopsy, Jurassic Park is fun :wave:

Awww gorgeous :love: I wonder what my bunnies would think of snow? They're indoors so they're not going to find out though! Plus I'd probably lose Blueberry! :lol:

Back