• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my goodness...I have to have this...don't I ?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Perhaps a late Christmas present to myself. This will cheer me up.

Anyone else think that this is fabulous?

http://www.tamstreasuresonline.co.uk/white-rabbit-t-shirt-29167-p.asp

Once or twice a year I treat myself to one of The Mountains' t.shirts. I can guarantee the quality and the designs last well even after being in the wash a few times.

I am a size 14-16 and the adult medium is a perfect fit. Not too baggy and not too tight.

Last edited:
That image scares me!! But I do love The Mountains T shirts. I sleep in them so I have loads!

I do love The Mountain's shirts...I have a yorkie one that I really enjoy wearing but I got it many sizes too big so it's almost a dress! :shock:

I find they don't get soft very quickly though like other t-shirts. Have any tricks for that up your sleeve, Mrs. B? :)lol: sorry, couldn't resist! ;) )

I do love The Mountain's shirts...I have a yorkie one that I really enjoy wearing but I got it many sizes too big so it's almost a dress! :shock:

I find they don't get soft very quickly though like other t-shirts. Have any tricks for that up your sleeve, Mrs. B? :)lol: sorry, couldn't resist! ;) )

Loads of fabric conditioner......or wear a nice cosy vest underneath!!!!! I choose the first suggestion!!!!! Perhaps by them not getting too soft too quickly, they manage to maintain their quality.......

Back