• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jealous bunnies?

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Millie and Maddie don't like a fuss (well they pretend they don't but sometimes they forget themselves and enjoy a nose rub before shoving my hand away!) but if I'm talking on the phone they don't seem to like it and I get shoved by two noses and usually nipped by Maddie. They try to bite books and my mobile if I'm looking at them too. I don't think I'm allowed to pay other things attention! :lol: Do your bunnies get jealous?

Yesterday I was sitting in the conservatory and chatting to a friend on the phone.....nothing odd there, until......Delilah jumped up on my lap, licked my hand and because I didn't drop everything to give her some fuss.....she bit me on left cheek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget she is a conti x and has HUGE TEEF!!!! Frankie on the other hand doesn't get jealous about anything. Oh Delilah....................

Yes. If I give anybun a fuss apart from Fiver he will run over and shove his head under my hand or chase the other bun off. :roll: He will also attack books or anything I'm paying attention to. His best trick is to sit on my chest whilst I'm in bed reading so that I can't actually see my book. :lol:

Bloody bunnies.

Well Elphie get jealous over my laptop and climbs all over it when I sit on the floor with, if it's on the table she jumps on my knee and periscopes to my face. When I was in my online tutorial about a month ago, elphie came across and sat on my knee acting like she wanted a nose rub and a stroke, next minute nobody could hear me she chewed through my mic wire lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday I was sitting in the conservatory and chatting to a friend on the phone.....nothing odd there, until......Delilah jumped up on my lap, licked my hand and because I didn't drop everything to give her some fuss.....she bit me on left cheek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget she is a conti x and has HUGE TEEF!!!! Frankie on the other hand doesn't get jealous about anything. Oh Delilah....................

Ouch! Maddie will nip my ankles etc but she only does it lightly although it does still hurt occasionally. When I order a takeaway I quite often have to stop and say "oi" to a bunny :lol:

It's just funny really because when I give them attention they shove me away half the time, fickle little things!

Harvey used to throw my phone if I was using it whilst on the floor, because if I was on the floor then I had to be fussing him!

I've had notes torn up when revising, book pages nibbled as well... my poor phone got the brunt of his jealousy though :lol: Lilly will try to remove things that are distracting my attention from her too, although Harvey was the master of that!

Yes. If I give anybun a fuss apart from Fiver he will run over and shove his head under my hand or chase the other bun off. :roll: He will also attack books or anything I'm paying attention to. His best trick is to sit on my chest whilst I'm in bed reading so that I can't actually see my book. :lol:

Bloody bunnies.

One will always assume I'm feeding the other if I'm paying them attention and will come running over to check they're not eating anything! :lol:

I seem to embarrass myself in a lot of phone calls these days. I was on the phone to the bank a few months ago and stopped talking mid sentence and clarified it with "sorry I've just scared the rabbit by standing up too quick". He didn't really get it.

Gotta love them though even though they do their best to be annoying! Just cleaned their enclosure and Maddie jumped up on my back while I was crouched down sweeping up, I was laughing so much she had to jump off again :lol:

Sorry, this made me laugh!! I hope your cheek is ok! :)

Yep, mine too. DP mainly takes it out on my phone case rather than me though. He's very good at only biting clothes/objects and licking skin

Amy loves to sit on my chest to stop me from seeing my iPad whenever she comes to the couch. She doesn't like being ignored and will nudge me and put her paws on me for attention. She'll also scratch the (leather!) couch sometimes.

My bridge boy Chester went through a phase of being grumpy with my OH hugging me. Chester would come over and grunt at him, or nudge him, or even nip his legs. We tested him out and tried it and he would run over from the other side of the room to get my OH away from me. Go back to what he was doing, OH would hug me again and over would come Chester to see him off.

He was the softest bunny, so it was really out of character for him to do that. We had a close bond and I could whistle for hm and he would come running from wherever he was. His favourite spot to sit was on the arm of the chair next to me. The weirdest thing was when I was pregnant he decided he would sit on my bump. As soon as I had my baby he went back to the arm of the chair again. :love:

Back