• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's official

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Bobo is a prize idiot....my gorgeous floofy boy has developed an irrational fear of food bowls.:shock:

It has developed over the last few days - and tonight when giving some herbs he actually ran away from his bowl, tried Harley's bowl and ran away from that too...so now he has his food off the floor.

It is his same bowl - washed out in just hot water - nothing has changed! I just hope he doesn't have the same reaction to his water bowl:roll:

He is honestly a complete dimwit - :love::love::love:

Oh dear :lol: Boots doesn't like his food in a bowl, he immediately picks it up and flings it upside down, tipping it all over. He gets into a temper when he traps pellets underneath the bowl then. So now I feed them in his treat ball, which he loves :thumb:

Mottle likes to throw bowls around (hence having a ceramic dog water bowl). He is pretty fearless though, luckily!

Mottle likes to throw bowls around (hence having a ceramic dog water bowl). He is pretty fearless though, luckily!

Silly Slipper does that too which is why he no longer has a bowl (that and the good old biting :roll::lol:)

Oh dear :lol: Boots doesn't like his food in a bowl, he immediately picks it up and flings it upside down, tipping it all over. He gets into a temper when he traps pellets underneath the bowl then. So now I feed them in his treat ball, which he loves :thumb:

Waffles and DP are also big fans of the treatball. They're the only members of the household who like football. Not sure what OH would do if i put Minstrels in a treatball though

Back