• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your rabbits like?? funny stories about them???

My favourite story is Lady Katherine and the Hoover filter!

Lady Katherine has a wonderful personality, she makes me laugh so much. She's so intelligent, she knows what she is and isn't allowed to do and makes sure I'm watching her when she's doing something norty so she gets told off and then she binkies.

My OH came to fit a new Hoover filter when Lady Katherine was out one day and rather silly of him, left it on the floor. Lady Katherine picked it up and ran off with it and refused to give it back. He was chasing her all over the house and saying "Sarah, control your rabbit!" Whilst I was cracked up laughing and saying "sorry, it's Lady Katherine, that's what she does!"

I love her so much :love:

Well Charlie is definitely one of a kind... I have a few stories involving him lol once he tipped over my bin and ran around with a banana skin with me trying to get it off him.
Then theres the time i heard a bang in the kitchen, i went in to find him sitting in the fruit bowl on the counter! He had jumped onto his cat box and then onto the tops. He was disapointed that the bowl was emty...
And another time we had opened a cuboard to find him sitting in a saucepan..... With poos in it.....

Amy is a complete and utter snuggle monster, part lazy cat, part excited puppy and all diva. She has to be one of the most affectionate and licky rabbits ever. She can be a bit daft at times.

My favourite funny thing she did is probably the story with her hay box. It's a wooden box with a hole in one side to eat hay from, and a pop off lid. I'm not quite sure how, but she's managed to work out how to get it off. Sometimes she gets it off and on the floor, sometimes just nudged off at an angle on top of the box. Sometimes I walk in and she's eating hay in the box.

Well, one morning when I got up, she was very excited for some reason (most likely for her breakfast biscuit) and was doing binkies in her cage. And the lid was on the box at a diagonal angle, and three times she hopped on top of it, had the loose corner go into the box, look confused, and hopped out. THREE TIMES. It was hysterical. And the next day, she did it again twice!

Back