• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We nearly made it through without a drama

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
But Autumn has decided that the remnants of this morning 5am party with Wish, consisting of destroying his litter tray, digging the carpet and then falling asleep and snoring, means he is having an episode. So he were are, all dosed up, all fluided up, hoping desperately that he comes out of it.

He would very much appreciate some vibes please.

Thanks guys. He was on the up until I gave him fluids (which are a critical part of his treatment) and I guess the handling and stress has blipped him down again. But he has everything on board so I havve to keep my fingers crossed. Because of where we are with his illness, each time we fear that his gut won't ever restart and it's a very real possibility that each time he has an episode, it will be his last.

Thanks guys. Late last night he did his light switch thing and went from looking like he was at deaths door to being fine :roll: he's still medicated upto the eyeballs but he's 'ok' at the moment.

Thank you for all your kindness :)

And down we go again :(

I actually saw it happen. The very moment his stomach seized and contracted and how he went, within 5 seconds, from begging for food, to not moving, tail up, hunched, with his stomach pulled in.

Less than two weeks :( Not good.

Back