• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie and Maddie's Christmas movie

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Here's Millie and Maddie opening their Christmas present a bit early, because I knew it would make a huge mess I wouldn't want to clean up on Christmas day!

There's music on the video just to give you a warning. I appreciate it looks like a 10 year old made this but hopefully it will give you a giggle! :lol:

Keep watching to the end (it's only 1.5 minutes) for a bunny flop!

Merry Christmas!

What an imaginative way to give them a Christmas pressie. I love it :love::love:

I give them pellets sometimes in a brown bag hidden in hay just so it's more interesting (someone on here gave me the idea) so this was just a bigger version with hay, readigrass and pellets wrapped up in brown paper and sisal string.

ETA They absolutely loved it. I think they enjoyed making a massive mess on the living room floor. They didn't do any poos though which was good, they're so tidy!

Last edited:
Lovely. I'm doing that kind of parcel next time they get a present. Will and Nancy showed no interest in unwrapping theirs.:(

Lovely. I'm doing that kind of parcel next time they get a present. Will and Nancy showed no interest in unwrapping theirs.:(

They really did enjoy ripping it open, I think they thought they were being naughty which is one of their favourite things to do :lol: Combined with food it was a real winner!

I gave them a new willow ball on Christmas day so they had something to do while I was out having my lunch etc but I didn't bother to wrap that.

Back