• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am swamped by buns...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
And need a new hobby :lol:

This year I think I've bought about 5 different bunny calenders - and a few of each of these. Bunny calenders that have been made to raise money for animal charities - so that's fine - but now I have loads of the things :lol:

And then for our work Secret Santa guess what I was given ? A bunny calender of course :love::lol::lol::lol:

Oh and a bunny mouse mat and coaster.

And hubby and I cannot go out shopping without coming back with a bunny of some description - door stop bunny, little wooden carved bunny, a bunny picture etc;).

It is just sheer madness now and has to stop...so I am thinking of getting some chickens just so I get something different next year :lol:

I do so understand your 'condition' :D I have it too!

For Christmas i am getting a bunny phone case, 2 x bunny phone socks, bunny shoulder bag, bunny t-shirt, bunny scarf, bunny magazines, bunny x-stitch, bunny calander, bunny watch and toys for the bunnies .. I think that's about it :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
I do so understand your 'condition' :D I have it too!

For Christmas i am getting a bunny phone case, 2 x bunny phone socks, bunny shoulder bag, bunny t-shirt, bunny scarf, bunny magazines, bunny x-stitch, bunny calander, bunny watch and toys for the bunnies .. I think that's about it :oops: :lol:

:shock::shock::shock:

Blimey

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes.. a bit mental really... :oops: but I won't be wearing or using them all at the same time ..
Except for when I go to visit my mum ( she already thinks I'm mad, so i'll get the usual :roll: from her )
:lol:

I got myself two rabbit cushions (well, one hare and one rabbit) and loads of rabbit phone charms (must get some more). I have a rabbit scarf and a rabbit sweatshirt.

The thing is ... I love rabbits.

Guess its better to collect rabbity gifts rather than actual rabbits (although you are doing pretty well at that too)!

Back