• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:(

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
I must say that I don't usually see anything for concern local to me when browsing the free ads. Saw this yesterday, these little guys are only 30 minutes away, it made me really sad :shock::cry:

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/111790642/loin-heads-x-dutch-lops-x-dutch.html

I know they are probably well looked after and that offering to take them on will just lead to more bunnies being breed for reptile food. I guess I naively thought there was very little for concern going on in the local area apart from a couple of pet shops that keep their rabbits in to small a place which I have complained about time and time again, yet nothing has been done...

try reporting the advertiser to preloved - I am pretty sure selling live rabbits as reptile feed contravenes their guidelines.

I have reported it to preloved admin - please do the same anyone that reads this thread. I have reported as both conditions animals being kept in are bad and the selling of live animals for reptile feed, though tbh I suspect that he is using them that way anyway

Poor buns.

Having now both rabbits and rats as pets I could never keep snakes, at least definately not large ones. :?

sadly that does not mean the rabbits will have any better prospects in their short lives . . . but just maybe the advertiser will have to think twice about the way society views what he is doing

Back