• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merrys Christmas UPDATE: Doing a lot better

Pepsi and Skye would like to wish you's all a merry christmas. I have a poorly bunneh over christmas. My little Pepsi has started going into stasis this morning and wouldnt eat. Hes been to vets and has a gut stimulant so i am just hoping hes going to be okay. Skye is all happy and healthy though.

Last edited:
Poor Pepsi :cry: Has he had pain relief too ?

I hope he will be better very soon and that you are then all able to enjoy Christmas xx

Hoping Pepsi is well enough to enjoy a happy christmas, fingers crossed the stimulant kicks in quickly

Well he ate all of his greens tonight with no problem so I will see what he's like later on when i check on him but hes improving.

I am so sorry that I haven't been on RU much over the past few days....and consequently have missed this thread. Sending loads of get well soon wishes Pepsi's way. xxxx

Back