• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long do people stay on facebook rabbit groups for without getting kicked out?

Lady Logamorph

Mama Doe
I never seem to last long before shooting my mouth off :roll:

Someone going on about how they wanted a certain breed of rabbit and colour and was going to show it blah blah blah. My response of 'You sound like you are shopping for a handbag not a rabbit' got me kicked out :lol:

Some people just sound so shallow...I hate shallow people!

I run my own so I don't get kicked out ever! :thumb: :lol:

I've been kicked out of a couple myself though yes, one over saying that wire flooring was bad and another over saying that rabbits shouldn't be bathed....It'll never change :roll: People are idiots...

I've been kicked out of Rabbit World and Bunny Rabbit World. Still on Rabbit Network but just lurk there! Also lurk and bite my tongue on some of the rabbit selling pages, just keep bumping up Rabbit Residence adverts ;)

it was Rabbit world....looks like we have all been kicked out then :shock:

They are really really weird there. You say ANYTHING you get kicked out...its like its a free for all. Its not a rabbit care page at all, its just a place where people gather and talk about rabbits. As soon as someone says ''hey you might wanna try this'' or ''that's not really a good thing to do'' you are OUT of there...

Worse Rabbit page ever...

They are really really weird there. You say ANYTHING you get kicked out...its like its a free for all. Its not a rabbit care page at all, its just a place where people gather and talk about rabbits. As soon as someone says ''hey you might wanna try this'' or ''that's not really a good thing to do'' you are OUT of there...

Worse Rabbit page ever...

Agreed! Unless you are happy clappy and say everything is great, you're out. Any kind of constructive criticism, no matter how tactful you try to be, you're out. Don't dare mention rescue either!

Never been on any of those myself but seems like those people are quite oversensitive. I know it's hard sometimes to take criticism but I would much rather someone told me firmly but politely I was doing something wrong than to inadvertently do something that could harm my rabbit or make her unwell :(

I join them to try and help rabbits and promote rescuing but sometimes I can't hold my tongue...there were quite a few people breeding them at this time of the year...on purpose then complaining they had died and didn't know why? I was like because it's :censored: cold??? Honestly I just don't get some people.

I left all the rabbity groups because they were ran by people who had no idea or who condoned breeding/keeping rabbits in tiny accommodation etc. I'm in about 2 now and tbh, nobody seems to have any idea how to look after rabbits on there and that's the only reason I stay. Somebody advised another person to keep their rabbits on a cool tile after he had been neutered (as in immediately). Idiot.

I recently made a point on my group that we follow the RWAF's advice and if you don't like it basically you can ''hop it''

There are still a lot of people we have helped and those are there people I want to help...those who ask questions and then actually listen to the advice..

I was having a a discussion with a breeder today that basically went like this:

Breeder: I have bred rabbits for 27 years etc etc..
Me: Rabbits don't need to breed they should be neutered for health happiness etc etc...
Breeder: I breed mine responsibly, only so many a year etc etc.
Me: Yes but there are 67,000 in rescues, if you told everyone you know who wanted a rabbit that there were pairs waiting in rescues then loads would have been saved...
Breeder: I completely agree, but I'm going to keep breeding anyway...

*HEAD DESK* SO YOU DON'T ''COMPLETELY AGREE'' DOH

Yes I think I got kicked out of sarahs (rabbit group). For not contributing I'm guessing :/

Last edited:
I recently made a point on my group that we follow the RWAF's advice and if you don't like it basically you can ''hop it''

There are still a lot of people we have helped and those are there people I want to help...those who ask questions and then actually listen to the advice..

I was having a a discussion with a breeder today that basically went like this:

Breeder: I have bred rabbits for 27 years etc etc..
Me: Rabbits don't need to breed they should be neutered for health happiness etc etc...
Breeder: I breed mine responsibly, only so many a year etc etc.
Me: Yes but there are 67,000 in rescues, if you told everyone you know who wanted a rabbit that there were pairs waiting in rescues then loads would have been saved...
Breeder: I completely agree, but I'm going to keep breeding anyway...

*HEAD DESK* SO YOU DON'T ''COMPLETELY AGREE'' DOH

Oh dear I think the problem is people just don't care do they? This is what I have come to realise. There are a lot of selfish people in the world so keep going on about rescuing/not breeding etc on facebook pages just falls on deaf ears. There's just no hope unless the government step in.

Yes I think I got kicked out of sarahs (rabbit group). For not contributing I'm guessing :/

You got kicked out of mine? When did that happen? :? I've only kicked out one person so far and that was for being really nasty. I can't imagine that was you anyway?

Was it a few months ago? I'm not sure why but I suddenly got taken off lots of groups for some reason in one go....it was something to do with facebook as some of my friends had the same thing happen. Wonder if this was why?

You got kicked out of mine? When did that happen? :? I've only kicked out one person so far and that was for being really nasty. I can't imagine that was you anyway?
I'm not sure what happened but I was part of the group and was getting notifications every day and then I stopped getting them about two weeks in. It was actually Rosie (username), not me :)

When I joined I had every intention of participating but I got really busy with Rosies blog.

Back