• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to see if Scrappy likes Ings Hay

Hi all

I'm planning on placing an order with Hay 4 Pets for some Ings hay for Scrappy. I haven't ordered it for her before but I'd like her to sample as many different types of hay as possible to see which one she likes the best. So far I've found that she really likes meadow and oat hay and also readigrass, doesn't mind orchard grass but isn't so keen on timothy. I think I might get the sample pack to start out with. I'm interested to know whether other buns with similar hay preferences have also liked the Ings or is it the case that you can never predict which one they'll like until they dive in? :lol:

Thanks!

Honestly with mine,today's favourite hay is tomorrow's in edible poison... So yep definitely worth trying as it's a good one, but whether they like it or not ?????
Also they may like the sample but as soon as you invest in a bigger bag they may go off it.
Just cos bunnies....

Heh bunnies and their little whims :lol: She usually has different flavours for variety anyway but it's useful to know that their tastes can change from day to day.

Back