• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Officially adopted the stray found in WS15!! In for neuter today.

Cookie&Twix

Alpha Buck
On the back of this thread, we have officially adopted this beautiful boy to live out his years with us :love: We have named him Smokey. Now he is officially ours, he is being neutered...today! Fingers crossed all goes smoothly and his recovery is straightforward. I will try bonding the 3 of them once his hormones have settled.

Either a smoked cheese or Smokey Bacon! Really tried to carry on the food theme and we had lots of great suggestions but Smokey stuck!

It was originally my suggestion but hubby was really set on it after that. It transpires that he was thinking ahead to if we can't create a trio and end up with 2 pairs, he will name Smokey's friend 'Bandit', lol!

It was originally my suggestion but hubby was really set on it after that. It transpires that he was thinking ahead to if we can't create a trio and end up with 2 pairs, he will name Smokey's friend 'Bandit', lol!

First 2, then 3, then....:lol:

That how we've ended up with 4 so far. Not sure what to do if Maggie and Hershel don't bond next week.

He's home and doing well!! He's a little quiet but has been eating, drinking and doing his business. Poor love is recovering in a pink indoor cage (with the side up for now) :lol:

Just read through the initial post, what a stunning little chap you have got yourself. He is lucky to have found you, he must have picked your house to stay in, then let you catch him....was clearly meant to be!

Back