• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hector's day (with his blanket) :lol:

SJH

Warren Veteran
So, his day started out with a snack after pushing his blanket into position

Then for a bit of an investigate.... For anything tasty....

And something to rip....

Before finding another blanket on the sofa.....

And a snooze....

Before "helping" mum with the hoovering....

And then back to his favourite box to chill out some more....

I do love him :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a lovely day :D he's taking up the whole sofa there :lol: no room for humans! Humans must sit on the floor!!!

The one of him on the sofa, he looks like a dog, he's humongous! And how big he is reaching into the fridge! His fluffy feetsies seem almost too small for him, poking out of his box, I thought they'd be mahoosive to support such a magnificent bunneh :love:

The one of him on the sofa, he looks like a dog, he's humongous! And how big he is reaching into the fridge! His fluffy feetsies seem almost too small for him, poking out of his box, I thought they'd be mahoosive to support such a magnificent bunneh :love:

:lol:

Those floor tiles are 6" across so they are quite big feetsies but they aren't as big as he is in comparison to a "normal" bunny!! :lol:

Hectors day of fun.... He is so lushous. I am so jealous he has such a sweet and handsome sleepy face. His coat is also very glossy :love:

Hectors day of fun.... He is so lushous. I am so jealous he has such a sweet and handsome sleepy face. His coat is also very glossy :love:

Thank you! His coat is really glossy, particularly in winter :)

Back