• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Boyles custom job arrived - the bunnies are sure Christmas has come early!

larndridge

Young Bun
It is HUGE O.O

They're still sulking a bit over having their space disturbed, but I love it! Great quality and lots of nice little touches, like railings on the ramps leading up.

Some work still to do - I need to lay the lino on the floor, and put in upstairs furniture, but going by last time they had a new space it's going to be a little while before they have any interest in upstairs anyway - hence everything is downstairs at the moment.

The C&C cage on top is what they used to have, so they've more than doubled their "safe" space - Spice is a destructorabbit so I wanted more space for them within their free ranging area that I wouldn't have to worry about her eating all the contents of...

Hi, it looks lovely... What size is it? Do the buns have free range outside the wee house?

Hi, it looks lovely... What size is it? Do the buns have free range outside the wee house?

It's about 2m tall, and 1.5m wide. The little den inside has no front door, if that's what you mean, so they physically can't be shut in there - although when this was taken they were both sulking in there having just had their house moved! They free range in the house too, but Spice has to be watched pretty closely if she's anywhere but the lounge because, despite all their toys, she likes to eat furniture every now and then...we're about to move, so I should be able to bunny proof better, especially with hardwood floors instead of carpet.

Yeah.. Some buns are definitely more destructive and kamikaze like...!!!!

Nice wee house all the same, looks like fun!

yes,Clever idea to use the CC cubes as the top level! thanks
HrkeQk

Back