• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Share your bunnies Christmas messages

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Millie and Maddie wouldn't be living with me if it wasn't for RU, I had no idea there were bunnies in rescues before doing some research online and coming across RU. So they would like to wish everyone on RU a very Merry Christmas on their first Christmas in a forever home :love: And they'd like to see your bunnies Christmas greetings too! P.S. It's not really snowing in my house :lol:

Merry Christmas to Millie and Maddy :wave: It will be Boots first Christmas with us too :love: I adopted him from BARC a few months ago. Dandy and Beano were from Macclesfield RSPCA, I've had them just over 18 months, so it's their second Christmas with us.

Love your girls!

Buster says: "It's Christmas Eve tomorrow... Oh poo!" (typical boy he's very unprepared!).

Matthew, Tabitha, Charles and Cecile would like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a joyous New Year. But they can't because I won't let them near the computer. :lol:

Barney has just been groomed and had his nails clipped so he's all neat and tidy for Christmas Day, so he would like to wish everyone a very grumpy Merry Christmas!

84f2f867b842574403d2070c9fd22d11_zps04b20872.jpg

Aw bunnies look super cute in Santa hats :love: Thanks to free photo editing software because I'd never get a real one on my two! :lol:

Millie and Maddie wouldn't be living with me if it wasn't for RU, I had no idea there were bunnies in rescues before doing some research online and coming across RU. So they would like to wish everyone on RU a very Merry Christmas on their first Christmas in a forever home :love: And they'd like to see your bunnies Christmas greetings too! P.S. It's not really snowing in my house :lol:

I love these two. :love:

Happy Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hector wishes you all a Happy Christmas but he's busy, so has asked his staff to post.... :lol:

Loving the Christmas bunnies! I think Millie and Maddie might be my favourite RU bunnies. They are gorgeous!

Love the fact they still look quite grumpy about it even though they didn't actually have to wear the hats!!! :love:

:lol: I was disturbing their dinner by shoving the camera in their faces :lol: "do you mind mummeh! We iz trying to eat in peace!" :lol:

Love your girls!

Buster says: "It's Christmas Eve tomorrow... Oh poo!" (typical boy he's very unprepared!).

I was just showing my OH these photos and he said "he's a nice bunny" when he saw Buster! That's a huge compliment coming from my OH who is not a bunny fan :roll:

Merry Christmas from...

Biscuit
15906542158_b1319cf1c2_o.jpg

Brie
16068197486_cc4b187959_c.jpg

And especially from Smokey who has had the best gift for Christmas - he found his forever home! :love:
16093979225_03d0fb6bd8_b.jpg

I was just showing my OH these photos and he said "he's a nice bunny" when he saw Buster! That's a huge compliment coming from my OH who is not a bunny fan :roll:

Awwww.... lucky Buster boy! I shall be sure to tell him he can sway non-bunny lovers!

I did manage to get hats on them eventually...

Back