• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me your agouti bunnies please :)

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
I was just feeding my gang and admiring my beautiful Cherry girl and thought how sad it was some people thought agoutis were boring. The different colours in her fur is far from boring - lots of brown & black tips on the same strand of fur! I love my little wildie princess, I just wish she was more snuggly as I'd love to give her noserubs and fusses like my others, but she's very much a rabbit's rabbit. I know she likes/loves/tolerates me because she doesn't run away and hide from me anymore & will eat from my hand so I have to be satisfied with that.

5367bc52620d8baf5b0adbcefaf2ee82.jpg

f7a919c143e759836bedb2430589e5e8.jpg

1aee8aa28791c3775b9e11e057b6724d.jpg

f8b0bbc6c9c2645e585196ad41f5d950.jpg

0b17fb4132063e9753e266e9eea405b7.jpg

dae1e94d6952d9e48cfc5d61333656ba.jpg

Awwww what a little beauty. Black rabbits are also seen as boring ???

Autumn and Sunshine when I first got them.

Sunshine (more agouti looking than his mum)

Couldnt resist putting one of Tass in there waiting for me to throw mcmoose!

I have only got agouti's in my group of 'mankies' (elderly and/or infirm) now as my own or permanent residents of the rescue now. I have always loved them.

I've got a couple of agouti and white blued eyed bunnies too up for adoption at the moment. Talk about gorgeous.

Here's my group of 10 with 3 agouti beauties (all three are ladies). I adore them.
Bonding10Mankies10Dec145_zps0d627523.jpg

This is Celestine who is looking for a home. I don't know how I'm going to part with him! He's such a cutie.
DayofArrival9thOct021_zpsef577352.jpg

and this is Sailor - another blue eyed agouti and white lad. He's awesome

004_zps89cedc2d.jpg

I love agoutis. They are 'real' bunnies if you know what I mean. I'll try to find a photo of my much loved nethie. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are my two brothers :love:

Dandy

imagejpg1_zpsf57863e6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Beano

37b17088-8276-4154-b839-4889caabdcdc_zpsb710988f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry about the pic sizes I wanted to post pics but photobucket is being a pain and I haven't got time to faff anymore :oops: love my boys equally as much I'm not sure why Dandy's pic has come out so large :oops::lol:

I love agoutis :love:

At the rescue I volunteer at, nearly all the bunnies are black, white or agouti and no one wants them :cry:

I love agoutis :love:

At the rescue I volunteer at, nearly all the bunnies are black, white or agouti and no one wants them :cry:

People don't like white bunnies? I know black, agouti and REW are unpopular, but I didn't know that included all white bunnies too :cry:

I love agoutis. They are 'real' bunnies if you know what I mean. I'll try to find a photo of my much loved nethie. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what my OH said when he first saw Cherry :roll::lol: "oh good, a proper rabbit", yes because the other 5 are all fake cuddly toy rabbits with batteries :roll::lol:

Eta did you go from a Nethie to a Conti? Bit of a difference!! :lol:

This is Celestine who is looking for a home. I don't know how I'm going to part with him! He's such a cutie.
DayofArrival9thOct021_zpsef577352.jpg

and this is Sailor - another blue eyed agouti and white lad. He's awesome

004_zps89cedc2d.jpg

Gorgeous, both of them! :love: I wish I won the lottery & had a huge mansion, I'd snap them up and many others!! :lol:

Such gorgeous bunnies :D

Awwww what a little beauty. Black rabbits are also seen as boring ???

Autumn and Sunshine when I first got them.

Sunshine (more agouti looking than his mum)

Couldnt resist putting one of Tass in there waiting for me to throw mcmoose!

Agouti bunnies are my favourites. Especially the uppy eared sort - they look like 'proper' bunnies! :D

Back