• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Venting....

catxx

Mama Doe
Having yet another IG disagreement with an american breeder. She's announced that show rabbits are some majikal different species to our pet rabbits so don't need hay in their diet and that's what the breeder's research (aka ARBA and 4H) have said. I would very much like to jump on a plane and go and brain her....

Having yet another IG disagreement with an american breeder. She's announced that show rabbits are some majikal different species to our pet rabbits so don't need hay in their diet and that's what the breeder's research (aka ARBA and 4H) have said. I would very much like to jump on a plane and go and brain her....

Dont waste your time and money, I doubt she has one :D

I see things like this on instagram all the time!
I dont go on it as much due to this!
&they all wont listen to any of the right advice
Wire floors? Oh no they know best
Their rabbit hasn't poo'd or ate in 12 hours? He just isnt hungry!
Youghurt drops? Well...they obviously know best :evil: ...

I see things like this on instagram all the time!
I dont go on it as much due to this!
&they all wont listen to any of the right advice
Wire floors? Oh no they know best
Their rabbit hasn't poo'd or ate in 12 hours? He just isnt hungry!
Youghurt drops? Well...they obviously know best :evil: ...

arrrgh! it's so frustrating. don't give up on IG - we need more owners with sense on there!!!

Dont waste your time and money, I doubt she has one :D

hahaha!

have had an American pro-hay breeder having a go at the anti-hay breeder. it's all fisticuffs!

It's probably because the hay is untidy: gets caught in the brushes, all over their fur, in their ears, up their noses, in their eyes, y'know, it's dangerous! :roll: And lead-based face cream was fine in the past too...

It's probably because the hay is untidy: gets caught in the brushes, all over their fur, in their ears, up their noses, in their eyes, y'know, it's dangerous! :roll: And lead-based face cream was fine in the past too...

Yup, heaven forbid they have to sweep up bits of hay, it might clog up their precious wire floors. :evil:

arrrgh! it's so frustrating. don't give up on IG - we need more owners with sense on there!!!

hahaha!

have had an American pro-hay breeder having a go at the anti-hay breeder. it's all fisticuffs!
Im going to log in and post some photos now, hopefully I dont bump into any idiot breeders (its unlikely) :roll:

I hate that people like them tend to represent the American population of rabbit owners because they're so vocal in their stupidity. They clearly missed a few biology classes. Makes me embarrassed to be an American.

Im going to log in and post some photos now, hopefully I dont bump into any idiot breeders (its unlikely) :roll:

Use the hashtag #properrabbitcare, that's one of the ones that nasty US breeders are filling up with tiny caged buns, anti-hay propaganda and even recipes for rabbit meat. Numpties.

I hate that people like them tend to represent the American population of rabbit owners because they're so vocal in their stupidity. They clearly missed a few biology classes. Makes me embarrassed to be an American.

Yeah, hang your head in shame ..............;):lol:. Sadly there are just as many stupid Brits.

Use the hashtag #properrabbitcare, that's one of the ones that nasty US breeders are filling up with tiny caged buns, anti-hay propaganda and even recipes for rabbit meat. Numpties.
Ive looked at some of them :shock:
Will be keeping my eye on that hashtag!

I've also uploaded some photos of Binkys new playhouse using the hashtag so the breeders can look and hopefully realise (though probably wont!)

Back