• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enrichment Scavenger Hunt - Christmas

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm afraid I'm a bit late to the party on this scavenger hunt - but it's a fab idea :D

Here's Elsa investigating a Christmas wreath (not particularly bunny safe, but very closely supervised)

"Can I eat it?" (Me:"NOOOO!")

"Can I climb over it..?"

"Ah now I understand - it's a bunny agility course!"

Meanwhile, Elmo was very suspicious...

I made my bunnies different christmas tress the year :lol:
The trees had little rattan wreaths with dried hawthorn threading in :thumb:
Sisal for tinsel :lol:
Some rattan toys hanging :p and paper snowflakes which contained little pellets (thanks to tamsins idea :thumb:;)) they enjoyed every bit, especially pushing it over and tearing off the cardboard :roll:

For the final week of the Enrichment Scavenger hunt...

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this really the end??

Waffles got to play with some tinsel for a Christmas card photoshoot
B2keZlUCAAA5rxY.jpg:large

But kept trying to eat stuff, so we came up with the much safer 12 Hays of Christmas...http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?435438-The-Twelve-Hays-of-Christmas&p=6500860#post6500860

Very sparkly :lol:

Scamp made a bee line for some green tinsel, gummed it and then look really confused, I think he was expecting grass.

Love this
:love:

I'm afraid I'm a bit late to the party on this scavenger hunt - but it's a fab idea :D

Here's Elsa investigating a Christmas wreath (not particularly bunny safe, but very closely supervised)

"Can I eat it?" (Me:"NOOOO!")

"Can I climb over it..?"

"Ah now I understand - it's a bunny agility course!"

Meanwhile, Elmo was very suspicious...

Hi all I'm a bit late with this but checked with Tamsim and she said it was ok to encourage my boarders to do the challenge in the hope of promoting good practices and encouraging them to use this forum. So this is the link of the video of me doing the challenge with my pets.

http://youtu.be/HN01Zxr6DXE

Back