• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neighbours gave us a Xmas card

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Rosie decided to open it for us while I went to the loo [emoji50]

The grubby four print is Jessy he knocked it off the TV table [emoji78]
41d55b551592fddfcdaca8bd9b1f23a3.jpg

3fe74e9a018c9eb0ab1dfa0564128f4a.jpg

21a9dcfee2e299aab9ae9b30264258c6.jpg

She is now sulking as I have taken it off her

848df6ba73857346177d5f806e51c362.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww poor Wosie, norty mummeh taking her new toy away! And how dare the neighbours not include you in the card!

Aww Rosie you made your Auntie Luna laugh.

Sorry Michele I should have included that skill of Rosies in her profile info. Her and Bobby were experts at opening our mail. It is a skill they perfected together ;) xx

:lol:

"But mummy I was just checking for anthrax... I was trying to save your life! I should be rewarded with carrots and herbs and treats and other nice things, not told off!"

"But mummy I was just checking for anthrax... I was trying to save your life! I should be rewarded with carrots and herbs and treats and other nice things, not told off!"
LMAO :lol::lol: I made sure I've signed all the cards from Lopsy (I blame the OH for starting it with my birthday card)!

:lol:

She was so funny doing it she carried on chewing when I came down and sat sown then said her name and she held it in her mouth for a moment then continued :lol: I had to laugh ;)

Aww Rosie you made your Auntie Luna laugh.

Sorry Michele I should have included that skill of Rosies in her profile info. Her and Bobby were experts at opening our mail. It is a skill they perfected together ;) xx

Well I saw the book shelf devastation and she does enjoy ripping up paper :love:

Back