• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

early christmas present for mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
she wanted a new onsuite bathroom :shock:, she took a dislike to the pink corner litter tray after 4 years of it, she had 2 corner ones, the blue one she didn't use and the pink one she did but disliked it ad this last week its been flying across bedroom :shock::lol:

so mummy gots her a new litter tray from asda its for cats but just right size for her, put it in and she seems pleased, she nibbled her hay in their done some poops but yet to have her wee wees in there, as it had more room I put her wicker toy on one end, which she threw out, how dare mummy put toys in toilets :roll: :lol:

Now that is an unusual Christmas present- a new toilet !! :lol:

Sounds like something my OH would get me and then be quite pleased with himself! :lol:
The mental picture of a pink litter box winging across the room is quite amusing. :D I'm glad she likes her new one though. ;)

Pip likes to send hers flying when they have already been used and that's quite the mess to clean up. :(

Sounds like something my OH would get me and then be quite pleased with himself! :lol:
I think my Mum would be pleased if Dad did this XD Wouldn't even cross my OH's mind!

Lucky Mabel :D Lopsy has a new litter tray for his wendy house, and a digging tray, but I've yet to decide which is which! I suppose he'll decide himself!

I think my Mum would be pleased if Dad did this XD Wouldn't even cross my OH's mind!

Lucky Mabel :D Lopsy has a new litter tray for his wendy house, and a digging tray, but I've yet to decide which is which! I suppose he'll decide himself!

think mabel decided nope mummy no more corner litter trays they are out of fashion for her now :lol:

:lol: she is so funny, she wanted dad to see her new litter tray, he was whats she after then when he came and looked she was happy :lol:

Back