• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dunno what I can do for now???

moi

Mama Doe
Buster is on the list for many rescues who are obviously overfull as it is. But hes not happy on his own, and I can not bring him inside. Hes thum[ing late at night and its upsetting my neighbours :( Im waiting for admin to let me advertise on here. But in the meantime Im at a loss to what I can do. Ive pushed his cage closer to Timmys so he can have sort of company but thats made no difference. :(

Canyou swap him over with the 2 in the outhouse? I am afraid once they start thumping they don't tend to stop. Perhaps he's become the lookout!

Does he have access to his run at night, so he's not confined to his hutch?

Yeah its attacthed with a runaround pipe. Ive put stuff in his hutch so thats slightly muffled, but the run is on the patio and it dont half thud. x

I dont really wanna upset Peggy and Tonic by swapping as shes been through enough with her emergency op etc x

Not sure if you have tried these but just a couple of thoughts

is your bunny a chewer? - cud you try popping a cuddle friend in with your bun at nite but a but if security.
Cud you pop something I as a nite great such as a apple stick to keep him occupied
Does the hutch have shutters on? - cud there be something about which is spooking him - does the thumping seems to be at the same time of nite?

I havent tried a cuddle toy, shall try that :) It seems to be at random times in the evening. Im not in during the day so not sure if he does it then x

Back