• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Galens Garden?

lilgems91

Mama Doe
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone from here has ordered any products from the 'Galens Garden' website for their bunnies, and if they are recommended?

Someone posted about it a week or so ago on the RU facebook page, so checked them out and the products look lovely!

Here is the link:

https://galensgarden.co.uk/

I use them, and I know others on here do as that's how I found out about them. My bunnies love the plantain and apple leafs

Yes, I order from them and their stuff is lovely. I've just ordered the last of their plantain though but Willow Warren still have some if you specifically want plantain and theirs is just as nice.

Ahh brilliant, thanks guys! Will put an order in tonight for some goodies for Barley and Benji! Jut wanted to make sure the products were safe before I did :)

Benji goes mental for plantain! I can still find fresh at the moment too but it's getting harder to locate.

Back