• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My piggies

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
This time last year we were on the hunt for some guinea pigs, and brought these two home just after Christmas. Can't imagine not having them now!

Here they are, pretending to be cuddly pigs.

Ruby

Amber

Oh they're gorgeous :love:

Are they lilac?

My new girl who I adopted just over a week ago is red eyed with a pale lilac coat with ginger splodges.

I don't think so, but not sure what you'd call their colourings. Amber is much lighter than Ruby. I think they might be mis-marked dalmations

Thanks all! I still can't understand why they were sitting in rescue for months and being rejected, as they are so pretty. Apparently it was because of their red eyes.

Thanks all! I still can't understand why they were sitting in rescue for months and being rejected, as they are so pretty. Apparently it was because of their red eyes.

I've never understood the problem with red eyes! Hettie has red eyes and I never even noticed until my Daughter pointed it out a few days after we adopted her!

I know! I think most of the piggies I've ever had have had red eyes - it must be so common.

Back