• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding required - Midlands / High Peak area

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
So my two girls who've been together since birth (sisters) fell out a few months ago. Bailey was really poorly and it just made a disaster of their bond. I had to separate them as they wouldn't stop scrapping - I mean full on scrapping.

They are currently in two separate rooms - and I'd really like them back together before Christmas - for them, but also for me as we have family staying and I'm worried someone will leave a door open and there'll be carnage.
I miss them being together. I tried to rebond myself a couple of weeks back and it was a disaster :-(

Can anyone help? I will pay and travel if necessary.

Thanks.

Sorry I cant help. Is there a Rescue local to you who may be able to try to get them re-bonded if you made a donation to the Rescue for their help ?

I know Fat Fluffs also offer a bonding service for a donation to their rescue, they're in Solihull so not too far from you

Back