PDA

View Full Version : Bonding required - Midlands / High Peak area

SamanthaJane
15-12-2014, 10:45 AM
So my two girls who've been together since birth (sisters) fell out a few months ago. Bailey was really poorly and it just made a disaster of their bond. I had to separate them as they wouldn't stop scrapping - I mean full on scrapping.

They are currently in two separate rooms - and I'd really like them back together before Christmas - for them, but also for me as we have family staying and I'm worried someone will leave a door open and there'll be carnage.
I miss them being together. I tried to rebond myself a couple of weeks back and it was a disaster :-(

Can anyone help? I will pay and travel if necessary.

Thanks.

SamanthaJane
15-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Just a little dinner time bump - have I put this in the correct forum?

Jack's-Jane
15-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Sorry I cant help. Is there a Rescue local to you who may be able to try to get them re-bonded if you made a donation to the Rescue for their help ?

honeybunny
15-12-2014, 06:42 PM
Tracy at Rugby offers a bonding service but I expect she is booked up at the moment.worth asking and using in the New Year maybe
http://www.rngp.org/

*Funny*Bunny*
15-12-2014, 07:50 PM
I know Fat Fluffs also offer a bonding service for a donation to their rescue, they're in Solihull so not too far from you

SamanthaJane
15-12-2014, 08:12 PM
I know Fat Fluffs also offer a bonding service for a donation to their rescue, they're in Solihull so not too far from you

Thanks guys - yes I think fatfluffs are closest - I've just messaged them.