• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the never endijg mou!t of year continues

At the vet the other day with Apache the entire room was covered with a layer of fur and people were coughing as they breathed it in :oops: I don't understand why he isn't bald.

I had to fold up my coat and put it in my bag, as it was so furry I was too embarrassed to wear it in the taxi.

At the vet the other day with Apache the entire room was covered with a layer of fur and people were coughing as they breathed it in :oops: I don't understand why he isn't bald.

I had to fold up my coat and put it in my bag, as it was so furry I was too embarrassed to wear it in the taxi.

:shock::lol:

Mabel looks rather messy in day light now :shock: :lol: can see all her black winter coat taking over and her brown going

My bunnies constantly moult throughout the year. They don't seem to have a "big" moult although George and Harry has looked a bit bedraggled in the recent months and we have being plucking the fur out their bottoms in small clumps.

Maggie is now 6 months old and doesn't even appear to have had her big girl moult yet. But even though I am forever sweeping fur up in Hershel's pen, he doesn't even look like he is moulting except for a section along his back where the new fur is coming through the skin and has been causing the bruised look and flakey skin. So I have been grooming him a bit more recently.

With Hershel and Maggie inside I would really love one of those hand-held vacuums, instead of having to carry the big Dyson up the stairs.

My bunnies constantly moult throughout the year. They don't seem to have a "big" moult although George and Harry has looked a bit bedraggled in the recent months and we have being plucking the fur out their bottoms in small clumps.

Maggie is now 6 months old and doesn't even appear to have had her big girl moult yet. But even though I am forever sweeping fur up in Hershel's pen, he doesn't even look like he is moulting except for a section along his back where the new fur is coming through the skin and has been causing the bruised look and flakey skin. So I have been grooming him a bit more recently.

With Hershel and Maggie inside I would really love one of those hand-held vacuums, instead of having to carry the big Dyson up the stairs.

I have a hand held vacuum and to be honest your prob best with dustpan and brush ot, going over rug and carpet with a scrubbing brush gently just gliding it, it picks it up that's what I do on my rug :)

I have a hand held vacuum and to be honest your prob best with dustpan and brush ot, going over rug and carpet with a scrubbing brush gently just gliding it, it picks it up that's what I do on my rug :)

Hershel and Maggie are only suppose to be in house until spring next year. We had nowhere for her until she is bonded with Hershel. So I don't really want to spend money on something that will only be temporarily used.
I currently use a dustpan and brush but I think I'll have to give the scrubbing brush a try. Thanks for the advice.

I find a scrubbing brush works well but also, a slightly damp sponge. Rub it gently over the carpet (or a rabbit!) and youll be surprised how much fur it picks up.

Back