• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What make bunny cams do people use please?

marleysworld

Mama Doe
Following on from a different thread, I would really like to invest in a decent bunny cam.
Can anyone advise which make/model they have and how good they are please?
Thanks very much x

I use a Dlink one, I like it because it has apps for iOS so I can check on them when out and about. I can also set it to upload a photo every 15 minutes to dropbox which I can later go through to see how comfortable Nutmeg has been overnight.

Can you get them without needing an electric socket/supply? Most of my rabbits are outside and I would LOVE to be able to watch them ...

Can you get them without needing an electric socket/supply? Most of my rabbits are outside and I would LOVE to be able to watch them ...

Yes you can but you need extra equipment to convert an ethernet cable to run power.

I've got a tenvis (one of the cameras that were hacked by the Russians a few weeks ago). Mine was a cheap one off ebay but gives me a reasonable picture.

We have a Motorola Wifi home video cam. It's a 2 way bunny cam so we can speak to them and um ..them to us.

We've not set it up yet as we're moving house :)

Its app accessible.

Back