• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoors in winter?

Neve

Warren Scout
Benson is still outside ATM an does normally come in during winter.. Just wondered what everyone's views are on in or outdoors during winter? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never bought my rabbits in during winter. I would consider it if it went ridiculously cold though. Funnily enough since its gone colder it's like Chloe has a new lease of life!

I've brought my 2 rabbits indoors for the winter. I have never done this in the 7 years of owning rabbits, but as they are both getting older (6 & 7 years old), I thought it would be best, and they both love being inside. However, I now love having them indoors so much, that they may become permanent house rabbits! :D

My view on this, is I would bring in older rabbits and rabbits that do like spending time indoors. Some rabbits hate to be indoors so unless there was a medical reason, I wouldn't bring them in. However if the rabbit likes being indoors, and you have the space, then I would bring them in.

he is seven so i will be bringing him in at some point and miss binky bunny, yes he lost his wife phoebe recenty :(

Back