• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thanks mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
I lost my coaster off windowcill I thought it had gone behind radiator couldn't find. It then all of a sudden Mabel stamped her foot ran looked at me went back and did same so I looked and she sat near it like she was saying look I found it mummy

Aw! I had a rabbit which did the same thing. I was looking for something and it had fallen behind a hutch. The rabbit went behind the hutch, came out and looked at me, and when I looked, there it was! Telepathic bunnies!

Is it just me thinking that she was actually trying to say "You put something on MY floor!!! Come move it now or I will not be a happy bunny!!!!" :lol: but maybe I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and believe she was being a helpful bunny :p either way she's definitely a clever girl :D

Pepsi has done this for me before.

When skye went missing in the garden one day I asked Pepsi where she was and he went to the place where she had dug and got under the decking and he told us where she was so we could intice her out..

Back