• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Cam

MummyBunnyEm

Mama Doe
I recently bought a monitoring cam (Motorola Focus 66) for the bunny shed/run. It's not the greatest quality but I've enjoyed watching what my buns get up to when I'm not around... which isn't very much :lol: Here are some stills I took from the live footage. I am hopefully going to set it up in the shed section soon.

I like the one of Chloe stretching!

Love the fact that you caught her stretching :) The images look good. Is it easy to set up? If I can find one that isn't expensive wouldn't mind one for Christmas when Binks is going to be in a separate room at night. Don't want to hijack the thread but noticed several people on here have mentioned them and it'd be great to know what to look out for and which is a good one?

Love the fact that you caught her stretching :) The images look good. Is it easy to set up? If I can find one that isn't expensive wouldn't mind one for Christmas when Binks is going to be in a separate room at night. Don't want to hijack the thread but noticed several people on here have mentioned them and it'd be great to know what to look out for and which is a good one?

Hi Binky Bun :wave:
I'm using the Motorola Focus 66 which I power by a portable smartphone charger because my buns are outdoors, it lasts for hours! It does come with a mains plug so a lot easier if your buns are indoors.

I watch the live streaming on an app called Hubble for Motorola. Very easy to set up, just download app & create an account!

Hope this helps!

:oops::lol: I have just looked at the pics again and have realised that the Bunny looks a bit strange in pic 1 :lol:

There seems to be a head and bum which would be a very uncomfortable position :lol:

It's two bunnies :lol: I'm not the sharpest sometimes :oops:

Just off home from work on my break fortunately I have 2.30 mins to kill to rescue poor Rosie who has let herself out and can't get back in to her house
d6bb07068e55a6c2ee632d1f35deddf8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosieeeeeeeee! :lol:

She is back in now with some fresh hay and hidden treats to keep her occupied for a bit :roll: she keeps looking at me tho :shock: it's the Rosie special Stink Eye :shock:

Rosie oh pewees don't lock me in I iz a good girl and don't do the Norty nibbles :D well it where you can see yet :lol:

No you is a norty girl :evil: you can stay in there till I come home later from work it's only a few more hours promise :D I will be home just after 6pm

Rosie OK :) well we will see if this modified door will hold me ;) I thinks not ;)

I have modified the door so if she opens it again it won't shut her out so she can get in easily :roll: but trying to make it difficult to get out :D I can barricade it shut but then she will spend ages just biting the bars and making me feel guilty for locking her in :( she is in her boat now with some kale so happy for now and I'm off back to work :evil:

That's really cool, nice pictures. :)

I work from home one day a week, and my "home office" is in the rabbits' room. They really don't get up to much all day! I'm sure more than 95% of the time is spent snoozing. I usually let them out for a bit if it's warm enough, they spend maybe max 5 minutes outdoors having a drink of rain water and hopping around, then it's time for a bit of hay and back to sleeping. Lazybones! :roll::lol:

Hi Binky Bun :wave:
I'm using the Motorola Focus 66 which I power by a portable smartphone charger because my buns are outdoors, it lasts for hours! It does come with a mains plug so a lot easier if your buns are indoors.

I watch the live streaming on an app called Hubble for Motorola. Very easy to set up, just download app & create an account!

Hope this helps!

oooo how does that smartphone charger thing one? never used one. my two are outside with no possibility of wiring the shed up to the mains but would LOOOOVE a camera in there!!

Back