• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VioVet Online Company - Joint Suppliment Tablets - Has Anyone Used This Company?

Jinny

Young Bun
I'm not entirely sure where to post this, so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

My Vet sold me Oxbrow's Natural Science Joint Support, at £14.75. I think it's made a difference, and in any case, Littleblack adores them, so I'm happy to have him continue on them. I also want to start him on the Urinary Support ones too.

It's time for a new order of Joint Support, and I decided to see if there was a cheaper supplier. Most online retailers are selling them at £10.25, but I found one - VioVet - who is selling them at £7.63p. That is £7.12p less than my vet. .... or £2.62p less than other suppliers.

I would place an order tomorrow - but I am worried about whether this is the genuine product. For all I know, my own vet is getting them from there, and selling them on at profit. lol. I rang Oxbrow, but they said they sell to whole-sellers so unless people report products for not being genuine, they wouldn't know.

I rang VioVet, but the girl on the phone had only been there a few days, and while she was polite, friendly, and doing her job, I didn't feel any more reassured by the call. And anyway - if it was fake products, the company wouldn't own up when confronted anyway. Lol.

I have seen a lot of positive reviews online, and they have a large number of likes on Facebook. The Website looks legit.... but this is my beloved bunny. I want him to have the genuine stuff - and don't want to risk him for the sake of money, where I can help it.

Has anyone any experience of VioVet purchases for their bunnies?

If people have, and have been ok with it - I will be placing an order immediately. I just feel I need the reassurance, as I couldn't bare to jeopardise my elderly Guard Bun.

Thanks in advance.

Awesome - thanks everyone! :D - I will place an order.

I have - in the terms and conditions - seen mention of a Referral Code, that has a mutual benefit for the referrer, and the first time purchaser - in terms of site credit for a future purchase for you, and discount for the first time purchaser. Does anyone want to PM their Referral code so they can get VioVet discounts off their next order? :)

Back