• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just look at this poo!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Amazing..

My bf thinks I'm weird but whatever! It's funny to think they're producing excess cecals while pooping like this too, my dad was being nice and giving them treats I had instructed Donny and Lola were not to be given .. They were having half of one each a week+, but in a week they had had nearly the whole box and I hadn't realised.. And with their stomachs being sensitive anyway it's just messed their diet up and they're still recovering! :roll:

The bigger ones are Donny's!

Fantastic looking golden bunny poos! (y) Almost feel like printing out the photo to pin by Binks tray so she can see what she should be doing... I've just been musing exactly about this subject with her!

Fantastic looking golden bunny poos! (y) Almost feel like printing out the photo to pin by Binks tray so she can see what she should be doing... I've just been musing exactly about this subject with her!

Oh, I'm so pleased people have replied.. as i read Aly's original post and got confused cos I was expecting a picture of poorly poos...
They are examples of some of the best poos I've seen in ages, and i'm so happy that people do post about about their 'happy poos' as well as the 'poorly poos'.. the more we see , the more we know . Thanks Aly.. hope your buns are well and happy :)

:shock: they are huge, I was emptying mabels litter tray before and although hers are normal the amount she does, my mum laughed as I said im sure she is a horse

I have a poorly poop bunny too unfortunately, if I compared the poorly ones to these the difference would be huuuuge! Poorly poops are improving though :thumb:

I just had to share, no one else understands my bunny poop obsession :lol: Charley's look pretty similar, as do Leo's. We will get there with little Kerbie :p

Back